Lexington Personal Injury Attorneys
Responsive & Reliable Attorneys for Your Injury Claim
If you’ve been in an accident that left you seriously injured, then you should seek the assistance of both a medical expert and a legal professional. In both situations, you will want the best help you can find. For so many people in Lexington, that means coming to Kentucky Injury Law Center. Our personal injury lawyers in Lexington are backed by extensive legal experience, a long history of successful case results, and a large catalog of happy client testimonials. When you need legal counsel that you can depend on, look no further than our firm.
We can help with all sorts of injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Truck accidents
- Workplace injuries
Who is Liable for Your Injuries?
Who is it that caused your accident? In a personal injury claim, figuring out who is liable is crucial because that person or persons will be named as the defendant. Depending on the type of claim you are filing, the defendant could be represented by an insurance company, which will be the party that actually pays for your damages. For example, auto accident cases are filed against the negligent driver’s insurance policy, not their own personal finances.
We can determine who is liable for your accident through various evidence, such as:
- Eyewitness testimonies
- Police reports
- Medical records
- Pictures and videos
Figuring out who is the liable party can be a complicated and frustrating process. Don’t worry yourself with liability assignments and laws, though. Leave all of that up to our team.
How to Get Medical Help Right Away
Are you worried that you can’t afford medical treatments after an accident because you don’t have good insurance or any at all? Don’t jeopardize your health by completely forgoing medical care. Call (270) 423-0023 right now and speak with our personal injury attorneys in Lexington. We might be able to help connect you with a doctor who works for medical liens.
Under a medical lien, a medical provider agrees to treat a patient without any payment upfront. The patient then must bring a claim against the party liable for their injury. If the case is a success, then the medical provider is paid through the settlement or verdict. Some doctors require repayment even if a case ends in the defendant’s favor. We will do our best to find you a reliable doctor who offers fair medical liens for clients in need of urgent medical care.
Damages Available to Injury Claimants
The defendant in your personal injury claim might owe you compensation that pays for:
- Medical bills: You should not have to pay for any of your medical treatments if someone else caused your accident and injuries. Any money that you have spent for medical care can be regained through a successful claim or lawsuit.
- Lost wages: If you missed work due to your injuries, then those lost wages can be paid to you by the defendant. You can also get future lost wages if your injuries will keep you from working for a while, or if your income potential was dropped.
- Pain and suffering: Non-economic damages in a personal injury claim can be valuable. For example, you can get a monetary award that reflects the physical pain and mental suffering you have endured due to the defendant’s negligence.
- Permanent disability: If your injuries are permanent and debilitating, then you can sue for additional damages related to your permanent disability and the hardships it causes you in your day-to-day life.
Begin Your Case Today – Call (270) 423-0023
Today is the right day to explore your options as someone who has been severely injured due to another party’s negligence. Let’s talk about how to start a claim, what money could be owed to you, and more.
You can begin with a complimentary case strategy session with our Lexington personal injury lawyers.